lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

introduction...

well... this is my blog, my first blog.
I have to write an introducction and there i go:
My name es Abril and i'm study visual arts, i'm in my last year of the university. I hope i can study a magister or something with "craft" in the future, i hope to find something related with fiber art or made/design clothing.
I like the cinema, and i'm working in one right now, and the best of this work is i can watch movies all the weeks, tho or four for week, so, the last week i didnt watch no movies because i knew all the publicity board.
i don't know how can i tell you now, so, i'm done.

2 comentarios:

  1. hello Abril:
    I would love to have the chance to watch two or more movies a week. I am a film maniac, although I can never remember the names of films. what was the last movie you saw?
    hope you have a good week.
    Best regards,
    Beatriz

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i saw a comedy last week, but i don`t remember the name. But it was not a great movie. I want to see "monsters vs aliens" this week haha, i heard this is so funny, i think i will laugh a lot.
    have a good week too.
    good regards
    Abril.

    ResponderEliminar